Parents school “Stand by me”
Knowing the importance of the early experience in forming an inner sense of security and positive self-image, Braces gives special emphasis on parents’ education in order to develop “a secure link” between them and their child.
Utilizing the Marte Meo technique and rich audio-visual material, psycho-educators guide parents to support the emotional and cognitive development of their child and establish a close and safe relationship with it. This will be the emotional and mental map of the child so as to form a satisfactory relationship with himself and its surroundings in the future.
Parents School “Stand By Me” develops programs that incorporate elements of neuroscience, bond theory and the Marte Meo technique.
• Future parents and parents with children up to 6 months old
• Parents with children from 6 months to 3 years old
• Parents with children 3 to 6 years
• Parents with children 6 to 12 years
• Parents with children 12 to 18 years
The duration of each training program is twelve weeks. Two-hours session per week.